In the past months the Department of Home Affairs indicated that graduates of South African universities will soon be able to apply for Permanent residency, providing that they have completed their studies in “critical skills areas”. This aims at putting the skills and knowledge that the graduates have obtained from South African universities to good use in South Africa, and opens the way for international students to work or start a business in South Africa after graduation.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
Tel: +27 (0) 11 467 0810
- NEWS | OUR TOP TIPS FOR COMPANIES TO SECURE A CRITICAL SKILLS WORK VISAMay 13, 2019 - 2:24 pm
- NEWS | ATTRACTING SKILLED IMMIGRANTS TO SOUTH AFRICA IS KEY TO GROWTHApril 8, 2019 - 9:16 am
- NEWS | CRITICAL SKILLS LIST 2019March 18, 2019 - 12:32 pm
- NEWS | TOP IMMIGRATION LAWYER ARRESTED ON FRAUD AND FORGERY CHARGESMarch 14, 2019 - 12:20 pm
- NEWS | IMMIGRATION LAWYER ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED FRAUD PUTS A SPOTLIGHT ON ILLEGAL WORK PERMITS IN SAMarch 14, 2019 - 12:09 pm
Xpatweb subscribes to Google’s rules on transparency. We are a privately-owned immigration practice and as such comply with the Immigration Act of South Africa. We are not the South African Government. We charge for our expertise in successfully applying for temporary and permanent residency services. Forms that are supplied during the process can be collected free of charge at any Department of Home Affairs office but are provided as part of the service. Users who wish to do so can contact the Department of Home Affairs directly at www.home-affairs.gov.za.