The Department of Home Affairs has extended the closing date for payments and submission of supporting documents and biometrics for the new Zimbabwean Exemption Permit (ZEP), until 15 February 2018. The cut-off date was initially 30 November 2017 and was extended to 31 January 2018 in the hope that all those who had applied online […]
A new report compiled by expatriate solutions provider Xpatweb, “Critical Skills Survey Results 2017”, confirms that local companies are hard pressed to find the right expertise to achieve their corporate goals.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- SA HOME AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT WAIVES VISAS FOR FOUR COUNTRIES TO BOOST TOURISM
- UNEMPLOYMENT CONTINUES ITS UPWARD TRAJECTORY – INCREASING PRESSURE ON FINDING CRITICAL SKILLS
- MERCER’S QUALITY OF LIVING CITY RANKING
- NEWS | 7 NEWS COUNTRIES CAN NOW VISIT SOUTH AFRICA VISA-FREE AND E-VISAS COMING SOON
- NEWS | HOW MANY SOUTH AFRICANS ARE SELLING UP AND EMIGRATING IN THE SECOND QUARTER?