HARARE – The total number of migrants in South Africa, mainly constituted of African nationals seeking greener pastures, is estimated to have increased by about 62.5 percent to 3.6 million, says Statistics SA (StatsSA), at a time the Department of Labour has called for input from South Africans on Draft Regulations on the Employment of […]
ATTENTION: APPEAL APPLICATIONS All appeal applications will now follow a revised online process. This will be effective from the 26 January 2019.
Towards the end of 2018 discussions arose around the impending implementation of Section 8 of the Employment Services Act pertaining to the employment of foreign nationals.
Large corporates and multinationals are keeping a close eye on developments from the Department of Home Affairs. 2019 promises a number of changes in the Immigration Act which will impact the way business can attract and retain expat resources. The White Paper on International Migration in South Africa released mid-2017 emphasised that the international migration […]
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- SA HOME AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT WAIVES VISAS FOR FOUR COUNTRIES TO BOOST TOURISM
- UNEMPLOYMENT CONTINUES ITS UPWARD TRAJECTORY – INCREASING PRESSURE ON FINDING CRITICAL SKILLS
- MERCER’S QUALITY OF LIVING CITY RANKING
- NEWS | 7 NEWS COUNTRIES CAN NOW VISIT SOUTH AFRICA VISA-FREE AND E-VISAS COMING SOON
- NEWS | HOW MANY SOUTH AFRICANS ARE SELLING UP AND EMIGRATING IN THE SECOND QUARTER?