Applying for Business Visa in South Africa can be both time-consuming and complex. Amendments to the Immigration Act No.13 of 2002 make it possible for an Immigration Engagements Accountant to issue certificates for Business Visa purposes. Whereas before only registered CA(SA) could perform this function.
Companies may expect “a knock on the door” from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) to conduct required audits and investigations on their employment practices of immigrant workers, Director from the DHA’s Corporate Account Unit, Ben Makhalemele has warned.
Employers are often hard pressed to find the necessary (and scarce) skills to fill selected roles within their organisation. Time and again employers turn to the international labour market to seek individuals possessing the required skillsets to support and sustain the needs of the organisation.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | THE MOST IN DEMAND SKILLS IN SOUTH AFRICA – RESULTS FROM THE ANNUAL CRITICAL SKILLS SURVEY
- NEWS | EXPECT A BACKLOG IN WORK VISA APPLICATION PROCESSING FOR FOREIGNERS IN AFRICA
- NEWS | NEW CRITICAL SKILLS SURVEY – THE MOST IN-DEMAND SKILLS
- NEWS | VEHICLE CONSIDERATIONS IN MAURITIUS
- NEWS | STEADY STREAM OF FOREIGN NATIONALS RETURN TO WORK IN SOUTH AFRICA’S MINES