Applying for Business Visa in South Africa can be both time-consuming and complex. Amendments to the Immigration Act No.13 of 2002 make it possible for an Immigration Engagements Accountant to issue certificates for Business Visa purposes. Whereas before only registered CA(SA) could perform this function.
Companies may expect “a knock on the door” from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) to conduct required audits and investigations on their employment practices of immigrant workers, Director from the DHA’s Corporate Account Unit, Ben Makhalemele has warned.
Employers are often hard pressed to find the necessary (and scarce) skills to fill selected roles within their organisation. Time and again employers turn to the international labour market to seek individuals possessing the required skillsets to support and sustain the needs of the organisation.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | XPATWEB SURVEY REVEALS TOP 10 CRITICAL SKILLS SOUTH AFRICAN BUSINESSES WANT MOST
- NEWS | THESE ARE THE COUNTRIES SOUTH AFRICANS WANT TO EMIGRATE TO RIGHT NOW
- NEWS | CRITICAL SKILLS SURVEY RESULTS 2020/2021 RELEASED: THE TOP 10 MOST IN DEMAND SKILLS
- NEWS | DRAFT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST COULD BE BAD NEWS FOR ARTISAN EMPLOYERS
- NEWS | SHOULD SOUTH AFRICA CONSIDER SPECIAL VISAS TO ATTRACT SKILLS?