Applying for Business Visa in South Africa can be both time-consuming and complex. Amendments to the Immigration Act No.13 of 2002 make it possible for an Immigration Engagements Accountant to issue certificates for Business Visa purposes. Whereas before only registered CA(SA) could perform this function.
Companies may expect “a knock on the door” from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) to conduct required audits and investigations on their employment practices of immigrant workers, Director from the DHA’s Corporate Account Unit, Ben Makhalemele has warned.
Employers are often hard pressed to find the necessary (and scarce) skills to fill selected roles within their organisation. Time and again employers turn to the international labour market to seek individuals possessing the required skillsets to support and sustain the needs of the organisation.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
V&A 9, Dock Road North Quay
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape Town, 8001
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Updated Process For Applications For ID’s And Naturalisation Via Permanent Residency
- What South Africans Lose When Adopting Foreign Citizenship
- Bitter Sweet Update Directive allowing Expatriates with Pending Visas to remain in country gets extended to 31 March 2023
- Zimbabwe Visa Update – The Minister And Xpatweb Speaks On 702
- Withdrawal of Centralised Adjudication