SAQA released a statement of tariff increases that will also include changes in the administrative fees charged to process refunds. The evaluation of qualification tariffs will change from R950-00 to R1010-00 effective 1 January 2017.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | CRITICAL SKILLS LIST – WHAT SOUTH AFRICANS NEED TO KNOW
- NEWS | CORPORATE VISAS CAN FIX SEASONAL FARM LABOUR SHORTAGES
- NEWS | DOES THE DRAFT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST MATCH SOUTH AFRICAN BUSINESS EXPECTATIONS?
- NEWS | HASSLE-FREE WORK PERMIT AND VISA APPLICATIONS/RENEWALS IN AFRICA
- NEWS | SA TO ISSUE E-VISAS TO ATTRACT FOREIGN SKILLS