According to the Artisan Training Institute (ATI), the current industry shortage of skilled artisans in some trades, offers an alternative and often an even more secure choice as a career path, than securing a university degree. A number of trend reports, including the Department of Higher Education and Training’s National Scarce Skills List, supports this […]
Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Monica Juma said Kenya will open 12 new diplomatic offices in three years. Kenya will have six full resident missions in Accra, Abidjan, Dakar, Djibouti, Maputo and Rabat, four consulates in Goma, Lagos, Arusha and Cape Town and two liaison offices in Kismayu and Hargeisa.
“Expat and international mobility group Xpatweb has recently published the results of its critical skills survey, which lists the types of skills and sectors which companies have identified as being the most lacking in South Africa. These ‘most needed’ skills were identified as follows: Engineers, ICT specialists and specialised technical skills.” Minister Angie Motshekga
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | OPPORTUNE TIME FOR SOUTH AFRICANS TO EMIGRATE TO MAURITIUS
- NEWS | CHINESE CORPORATES IN SOUTH AFRICA: CORPORATE VISA KEY FOR EMPLOYING LARGE GROUPS OF EXPATS ON PROJECTS
- NEWS | THE IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON THE IMMIGRATION INDUSTRY
- NEWS | DO YOU REQUIRE A LETTER OF ADMISSIBILITY TO LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA?
- NEWS | COVID-19: SCHENGEN IMMIGRATION UPDATE FOR SEAFARERS AND SUPERYACHT CREW