On 29 May 2019, President Cyril Ramaphosa appointed Dr Aaron Motsoaledi as the new Minister of the Department of Home Affairs following the announcement of the new cabinet.
The Department of Home Affairs published the first directive for 2019 explaining the rules of Section 11(2) Visitor Visas with endorsement to conduct work.
Not only as an Immigration Service Provider, but as an employer ourselves, we understand the importance of attracting the correct skills for a specific role within an organisation.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
V&A 9, Dock Road North Quay
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape Town, 8001
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Withdrawal Of Waiver For Critical Skills Graduates In SA
- Critical Skills List Gazetted But What Comes Next?
- New Work Visa Adjudication Process – Correct Strategy, But Expect Teething Problems
- Dutch Recruitment Drive For Skilled South Africans Highlights Need For Emigration Roadmap
- Critical Skills List 101: Home Affairs Gives Input