On 29 May 2019, President Cyril Ramaphosa appointed Dr Aaron Motsoaledi as the new Minister of the Department of Home Affairs following the announcement of the new cabinet.
The Department of Home Affairs published the first directive for 2019 explaining the rules of Section 11(2) Visitor Visas with endorsement to conduct work.
Not only as an Immigration Service Provider, but as an employer ourselves, we understand the importance of attracting the correct skills for a specific role within an organisation.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | OPPORTUNE TIME FOR SOUTH AFRICANS TO EMIGRATE TO MAURITIUS
- NEWS | CHINESE CORPORATES IN SOUTH AFRICA: CORPORATE VISA KEY FOR EMPLOYING LARGE GROUPS OF EXPATS ON PROJECTS
- NEWS | THE IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON THE IMMIGRATION INDUSTRY
- NEWS | DO YOU REQUIRE A LETTER OF ADMISSIBILITY TO LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA?
- NEWS | COVID-19: SCHENGEN IMMIGRATION UPDATE FOR SEAFARERS AND SUPERYACHT CREW