The discovery of natural gas along the shores of one of the poorest countries in Africa has paved the way for Mozambique to become the next major supplier of liquified natural gas.
Effective from 02 February 2020, various changes to the Schengen Visa will come into effect as approved by the European Commission in June 2019.
Thousands of South Africans will be impacted by new amendments to the Income Tax Act which will come into effect from 1 March 2020, says Nicolas Botha, a senior financial emigration specialist at Tax Consulting SA.
The Angolan government has been introducing several initiatives to encourage investment and business opportunities in the oil rich country since former president José Eduardo dos Santos stepped down.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | XPATWEB SURVEY REVEALS TOP 10 CRITICAL SKILLS SOUTH AFRICAN BUSINESSES WANT MOST
- NEWS | THESE ARE THE COUNTRIES SOUTH AFRICANS WANT TO EMIGRATE TO RIGHT NOW
- NEWS | CRITICAL SKILLS SURVEY RESULTS 2020/2021 RELEASED: THE TOP 10 MOST IN DEMAND SKILLS
- NEWS | DRAFT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST COULD BE BAD NEWS FOR ARTISAN EMPLOYERS
- NEWS | SHOULD SOUTH AFRICA CONSIDER SPECIAL VISAS TO ATTRACT SKILLS?