Providing a business plan is one of the essential requirements to secure a Business Visa. The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) in their assessment of your application, will specifically look to your business plan when determining the eligibility of your business and its ability to meet the requirement of the Department. Securing a positive recommendation from the DTI, weighs heavy in the decision of the Department of Home Affairs and is instrumental in ultimately securing a Business Visa.
Our team of specialists have assisted numerous individuals to secure Business Visas and as such extend our services to also assisting with the essential drafting of a comprehensive, compliant, and compelling business plan in support of your visa application. We have familiarised ourselves with the guidelines and criteria considered by the Department when evaluating applications and we will ensure your business plan is drafted in accordance.
- As a first step we need to understand your business. To achieve this, we will schedule a consultation to gather the necessary information.
- We will then combine the information you provide with our experience and know-how to develop a customised business plan to accompany your application.
Where required we also assist with:
- Business registration (CIPC)
- Certificate issued by CA confirming the availability of the required investment
- Registration with the South African Revenue Service
- Registration with Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Registration with Compensation Fund for Occupational Injuries and Diseases