The Department of Home Affairs will host an inaugural naturalization in honour of foreign nationals residing in South Africa. In this ceremony applicants who have been permanent South African residence holders for a period of 10 years will be formally awarded certificates, while they will be expected to take an oath affirming their allegiance to the Republic of South Africa. The function will take place in the East Rand later Wednesday.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
Tel: +27 (0) 11 467 0810
- Big win for Kenya as South Africa scraps short-term visa requirementsNovember 12, 2018 - 6:34 am
- Attracting and Retaining Critical SkillsNovember 7, 2018 - 8:29 am
- What skills has your business been struggling to recruit locally?October 31, 2018 - 6:56 am
- Statement by President Cyril Ramaphosa on economic stimulus and recovery planSeptember 26, 2018 - 1:23 pm
- Unabridged birth certificates scrapped in time for festive seasonSeptember 26, 2018 - 9:18 am
Xpatweb subscribes to Google’s rules on transparency. We are a privately-owned immigration practice and as such comply with the Immigration Act of South Africa. We are not the South African Government. We charge for our expertise in successfully applying for temporary and permanent residency services. Forms that are supplied during the process can be collected free of charge at any Department of Home Affairs office but are provided as part of the service. Users who wish to do so can contact the Department of Home Affairs directly at www.home-affairs.gov.za.