The Department of Home Affairs will host an inaugural naturalization in honour of foreign nationals residing in South Africa. In this ceremony applicants who have been permanent South African residence holders for a period of 10 years will be formally awarded certificates, while they will be expected to take an oath affirming their allegiance to the Republic of South Africa. The function will take place in the East Rand later Wednesday.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
Tel: +27 (0) 11 467 0810
- NEWS | HOW MANY SOUTH AFRICANS ARE SELLING UP AND EMIGRATING IN THE SECOND QUARTER?July 11, 2019 - 8:19 am
- NEWS | POUND SOUTH AFRICAN RAND (GBP/ZAR) EXCHANGE RATE RISES AS SA BUSINESS CONFIDENCE REMAINS FLATJuly 11, 2019 - 7:06 am
- NEWS | SA VISA REFORM KICKS IN AS NEW ZEALAND AND 6 OTHER COUNTRIES GIVEN FREE ENTRYJuly 11, 2019 - 6:55 am
- NEWS | NEW CRITICAL SKILLS SURVEY – THE MOST IN-DEMAND SKILLS IN SA MAY BE LEAVING FOR GREENER PASTURESJuly 4, 2019 - 10:31 am
- NEWS | RAMAPHOSA’S SUCCESS PLAN FOR SA’S BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT SECTORSJuly 1, 2019 - 12:57 pm
Xpatweb subscribes to Google’s rules on transparency. We are a privately-owned immigration practice and as such comply with the Immigration Act of South Africa. We are not the South African Government. We charge for our expertise in successfully applying for temporary and permanent residency services. Forms that are supplied during the process can be collected free of charge at any Department of Home Affairs office but are provided as part of the service. Users who wish to do so can contact the Department of Home Affairs directly at www.home-affairs.gov.za.