On 31 August 2017, our very own Moeketsi Seboko appeared on the eNCA Moneyline news channel whereby he was interviewed on the release of the acclaimed White Paper on International Migration and what the proposed changes hold for the future of South Africa.
Recent changes to the taxation of foreign income earned by South Africans living and working abroad permanently or on long term contracts have shone the light on financial emigration.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | 10-YEAR UAE GOLDEN VISA AT HAND FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS WITH SCARCE SKILLS
- NEWS | UAE WIDENS 10-YEAR RESIDENCY ‘GOLDEN’ VISA ELIGIBILITY
- NEWS | MKHIZE CLEARS UP SOUTH AFRICA’S CURRENT TRAVEL AND QUARANTINE RULES
- NEWS | SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT ISSUED CERTIFICATES 101: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- NEWS | VISA EXTENSIONS FOR INTRA-COMPANY WORK VISA HOLDERS IN SOUTH AFRICA