Archive for month: December, 2017
TV Interview: Moeketsi Seboko on eNCA Moneyline/in News /by Xpatweb
On 31 August 2017, our very own Moeketsi Seboko appeared on the eNCA Moneyline news channel whereby he was interviewed on the release of the acclaimed White Paper on International Migration and what the proposed changes hold for the future of South Africa.
Significant Increase In Financial Emigration For South African Expatriates/in News /by Xpatweb
Recent changes to the taxation of foreign income earned by South Africans living and working abroad permanently or on long term contracts have shone the light on financial emigration.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
V&A 9, Dock Road North Quay
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape Town, 8001
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Finance Minister Concerned On Home Affairs’ Impact On South Africa Economy
- SONA Foreign Talent Announcements Enticing, But Are They Realistic?
- South Africa Welcomes Foreign Property Investment Despite Widespread Global Restrictions
- SA Visas May Give ZEP Holders The Best Chance Of Staying In SA
- Increased Global Hiring and Talent Shortages Bode Poorly For SA Critical Skills