It has been announced that the South African Visa Facilitation Centre (VFS) located in Bruma, East Johannesburg, will temporarily relocate to the Kensington Bowling Club from 5 March 2018 until 30 March 2018 after which it will close indefinitely. The last day of submission at the VFS in Bruma is 2 March 2018.
The final extension of ZEP applications provided by the Department of Home Affairs, closed on 15 February 2018. This extension allowed Zimbabweans who held the initial ZSP’s to submit any/all supportive documentation and outstanding payments pertaining to their extension applications.
It has been confirmed and tested that applicants are now able to perform their South African fingerprint checks via the South African Visa Facilitation Centre’s (VFS) biometric system. Accordingly, physical South African Police Clearance Certificates are no longer required nor accepted for an application submitted within South Africa.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | THE MOST IN DEMAND SKILLS IN SOUTH AFRICA – RESULTS FROM THE ANNUAL CRITICAL SKILLS SURVEY
- NEWS | EXPECT A BACKLOG IN WORK VISA APPLICATION PROCESSING FOR FOREIGNERS IN AFRICA
- NEWS | NEW CRITICAL SKILLS SURVEY – THE MOST IN-DEMAND SKILLS
- NEWS | VEHICLE CONSIDERATIONS IN MAURITIUS
- NEWS | STEADY STREAM OF FOREIGN NATIONALS RETURN TO WORK IN SOUTH AFRICA’S MINES