It has been announced that the South African Visa Facilitation Centre (VFS) located in Bruma, East Johannesburg, will temporarily relocate to the Kensington Bowling Club from 5 March 2018 until 30 March 2018 after which it will close indefinitely. The last day of submission at the VFS in Bruma is 2 March 2018.
The final extension of ZEP applications provided by the Department of Home Affairs, closed on 15 February 2018. This extension allowed Zimbabweans who held the initial ZSP’s to submit any/all supportive documentation and outstanding payments pertaining to their extension applications.
It has been confirmed and tested that applicants are now able to perform their South African fingerprint checks via the South African Visa Facilitation Centre’s (VFS) biometric system. Accordingly, physical South African Police Clearance Certificates are no longer required nor accepted for an application submitted within South Africa.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | SOUTH AFRICA’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER SKILLS
- NEWS | MAURITIUS OFFERS NEW PREMIUM LONG-STAY VISA FOR FREE
- NEWS | 10-YEAR UAE GOLDEN VISA AT HAND FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS WITH SCARCE SKILLS
- NEWS | UAE WIDENS 10-YEAR RESIDENCY ‘GOLDEN’ VISA ELIGIBILITY
- NEWS | MKHIZE CLEARS UP SOUTH AFRICA’S CURRENT TRAVEL AND QUARANTINE RULES