South African President Cyril Ramaphosa named Siyabonga Cwele as his home affairs minister, replacing Malusi Gigaba, who quit after he was found to have lied under oath in court. Siyabonga Cyprian Cwele was previous the Minister of Telecommunications and Postal Services and previously served as the Minister of State Security (formerly named Minister of Intelligence […]
Eyewitness News has learnt that Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba has resigned and has served his letter of resignation to the Presidency. The Presidency has confirmed receiving the letter from the embattled minister.
Kenyan business and academia community travelling to South Africa will now be issued with multiple-entry-visas valid for up to 10 years effective December 1, ending years of strain by Kenyans seeking to travel to SA.
In October, the Institute of People Management hosted a panel discussion at their annual convention covering the topic of Globalised Resourcing and Strategic Skills Growth through the import, export and exchange of skills. Four key role-players participated in the panel who discussed the typical challenges of sourcing foreign nationals and strategies to address common challenges.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | TOP 10 TIPS TO RELOCATE TO MAURITIUS WITH YOUR PETS
- NEWS | EXPATS MAY NOW RETURN TO SOUTH AFRICA UNDER SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- NEWS | OPPORTUNE TIME FOR SOUTH AFRICANS TO EMIGRATE TO MAURITIUS
- NEWS | CHINESE CORPORATES IN SOUTH AFRICA: CORPORATE VISA KEY FOR EMPLOYING LARGE GROUPS OF EXPATS ON PROJECTS
- NEWS | THE IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON THE IMMIGRATION INDUSTRY