South African President Cyril Ramaphosa named Siyabonga Cwele as his home affairs minister, replacing Malusi Gigaba, who quit after he was found to have lied under oath in court. Siyabonga Cyprian Cwele was previous the Minister of Telecommunications and Postal Services and previously served as the Minister of State Security (formerly named Minister of Intelligence […]
Eyewitness News has learnt that Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba has resigned and has served his letter of resignation to the Presidency. The Presidency has confirmed receiving the letter from the embattled minister.
Kenyan business and academia community travelling to South Africa will now be issued with multiple-entry-visas valid for up to 10 years effective December 1, ending years of strain by Kenyans seeking to travel to SA.
In October, the Institute of People Management hosted a panel discussion at their annual convention covering the topic of Globalised Resourcing and Strategic Skills Growth through the import, export and exchange of skills. Four key role-players participated in the panel who discussed the typical challenges of sourcing foreign nationals and strategies to address common challenges.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
V&A 9, Dock Road North Quay
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape Town, 8001
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Updated Process For Applications For ID’s And Naturalisation Via Permanent Residency
- What South Africans Lose When Adopting Foreign Citizenship
- Bitter Sweet Update Directive allowing Expatriates with Pending Visas to remain in country gets extended to 31 March 2023
- Zimbabwe Visa Update – The Minister And Xpatweb Speaks On 702
- Withdrawal of Centralised Adjudication