It has been confirmed and tested that applicants are now able to perform their South African fingerprint checks via the South African Visa Facilitation Centre’s (VFS) biometric system. Accordingly, physical South African Police Clearance Certificates are no longer required nor accepted for an application submitted within South Africa.
The Department of Home Affairs has extended the closing date for payments and submission of supporting documents and biometrics for the new Zimbabwean Exemption Permit (ZEP), until 15 February 2018. The cut-off date was initially 30 November 2017 and was extended to 31 January 2018 in the hope that all those who had applied online […]
A new report compiled by expatriate solutions provider Xpatweb, “Critical Skills Survey Results 2017”, confirms that local companies are hard pressed to find the right expertise to achieve their corporate goals.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | CRITICAL SKILLS LIST – WHAT SOUTH AFRICANS NEED TO KNOW
- NEWS | CORPORATE VISAS CAN FIX SEASONAL FARM LABOUR SHORTAGES
- NEWS | DOES THE DRAFT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST MATCH SOUTH AFRICAN BUSINESS EXPECTATIONS?
- NEWS | HASSLE-FREE WORK PERMIT AND VISA APPLICATIONS/RENEWALS IN AFRICA
- NEWS | SA TO ISSUE E-VISAS TO ATTRACT FOREIGN SKILLS