South Africa’s home affairs minister Aaron Motsoaledi said on Thursday he had granted visa-free status to Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand, among seven countries singled out for the concession in a bid to boost tourism.
The latest unemployment statistics released by Statistics SA for the second quarter of this year paints a very dark picture of the state of South Africa’s labour market.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | TOP 10 TIPS TO RELOCATE TO MAURITIUS WITH YOUR PETS
- NEWS | EXPATS MAY NOW RETURN TO SOUTH AFRICA UNDER SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- NEWS | OPPORTUNE TIME FOR SOUTH AFRICANS TO EMIGRATE TO MAURITIUS
- NEWS | CHINESE CORPORATES IN SOUTH AFRICA: CORPORATE VISA KEY FOR EMPLOYING LARGE GROUPS OF EXPATS ON PROJECTS
- NEWS | THE IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON THE IMMIGRATION INDUSTRY