The demand for critically skilled foreigners has significantly increased considering its integral role within the economic growth within South Africa.
With the pending tax changes in South Africa, due to be enforced from 1st March 2020, the EU Second Passport scheme is an attractive and enticing proposal for South Africans. The turbulent future of South Africa is driving record numbers of South African in applying for Second EU Passports.
The number of South Africans leaving the country on a permanent basis has increased “exponentially” and many are opting for the island life in Mauritius, not only for its beauty, but certainly for greater financial and tax security.
South African Expat Exemption – Need for Greener Pastures As many know by now, the exemption on foreign income for South African tax residents has been amended, and the amendment comes into effect on 1 March 2020. Due to the harshness of the amendment, many South Africans are looking into obtaining second passports or starting […]
South Africa’s senior IT skills are increasingly leaving the country, but this creates a series of new opportunities for local companies and IT professionals, writes Mari-Lize van Reenen, Director at Information Dynamics.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | 10-YEAR UAE GOLDEN VISA AT HAND FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS WITH SCARCE SKILLS
- NEWS | UAE WIDENS 10-YEAR RESIDENCY ‘GOLDEN’ VISA ELIGIBILITY
- NEWS | MKHIZE CLEARS UP SOUTH AFRICA’S CURRENT TRAVEL AND QUARANTINE RULES
- NEWS | SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT ISSUED CERTIFICATES 101: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- NEWS | VISA EXTENSIONS FOR INTRA-COMPANY WORK VISA HOLDERS IN SOUTH AFRICA