The UK Government has announced its plans to introduce a points-based-post-Brexit immigration system. Consequently, low-skilled workers and non-English speakers will no longer qualify for UK visas and the Home Office stated that EU and non-EU citizens intending to relocate and work in the UK, would be treated equally following the end if the UK-EU free […]
On the back of our last 4 months’ client visits in the DRC, Zambia, Mauritius, Middle East and London we again had the privilege of engaging with various groups of highly skilled South Africans abroad, literally from all races, ages and backgrounds.
Ghana’s export economy is thriving following being named the 70th largest export economy in the world in 2017. Furthermore, its oil and gas industry is booming with a recorded export of $2.97 billion of crude petroleum in 2017, according to the Observatory of Economic Complexity.
Since Namibia gained independence from South Africa on 21 March 1990, South African nationals have been visa-exempt for business and tourist purposes. However, many business travellers often encounter issues with immigration officials at the port of entry when travelling frequently to attend their meetings, seminars, and conferences.
17 Eaton Avenue,
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Confusion: Backlog vs Scapegoat – Home Affairs Minister says Work Visas has no backlog?
- Reduced Visa Requirements: A Key Benefit of The Trusted Employer Scheme (TES) Pilot Launched By DHA
- Retire with wealth in South Africa
- Why all mobility professionals should attend Xpatweb’s Virtual Immigration Workshop
- The Isle of Man hosts 800 South Africans – boasting as popular relocation destination