Worldwide travel restrictions are accompanied by various national strategies aimed at limiting the movement of people to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
https://www.xpatweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/COVID-19-Lockdown-What-to-do-if-you-are-a-South-African-Stranded-Abroad-website.jpg 600 600 xp-admin https://www.xpatweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/xpatweb-340-x-156.png xp-admin2020-04-07 09:00:082020-04-09 09:36:13NEWS | COVID-19 LOCKDOWN: WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE A SOUTH AFRICAN STRANDED ABROAD
https://www.xpatweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Coronavirus-Efforts-to-Flatten-the-curve-in-Africa-website.jpg 600 600 xp-admin https://www.xpatweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/xpatweb-340-x-156.png xp-admin2020-04-03 11:03:002021-08-26 09:13:54NEWS | CORONAVIRUS: EFFORTS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE IN AFRICA
17 Eaton Avenue,
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Confusion: Backlog vs Scapegoat – Home Affairs Minister says Work Visas has no backlog?
- Reduced Visa Requirements: A Key Benefit of The Trusted Employer Scheme (TES) Pilot Launched By DHA
- Retire with wealth in South Africa
- Why all mobility professionals should attend Xpatweb’s Virtual Immigration Workshop
- The Isle of Man hosts 800 South Africans – boasting as popular relocation destination