Mozambique has been a central point in the oil and gas industry and expected to be the next top economic performers in Africa, due to the potential income from its vast quantity of natural gas off the coast of northern Mozambique a decade ago.
We appreciate the process to relocate pets can be burdensome and viewed as a roadblock when deciding to relocate to another country.
Foreign expatriates are now allowed to enter South Africa during the National State of Disaster under exceptional circumstances. This follows the announced amended regulations by the Minister of Department of Home Affairs (DHA) on 03 July 2020. Before the amendment, only South Africans or Permanent Residency holders were able to return to South Africa with […]
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | MAURITIUS: A SAFE ISLAND DESTINATION – ATTRACTING SOUTH AFRICANS MOVING ABROAD
- NEWS | UNLOCKING MOZAMBIQUE’S POTENTIAL: IMMIGRATION AND TAX CONSIDERATIONS
- NEWS | TOP 10 TIPS TO RELOCATE TO MAURITIUS WITH YOUR PETS
- NEWS | EXPATS MAY NOW RETURN TO SOUTH AFRICA UNDER SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- NEWS | OPPORTUNE TIME FOR SOUTH AFRICANS TO EMIGRATE TO MAURITIUS