There are different means of transport available to you in Mauritius, from public transport which includes group coach buses and taxis to making use of rental services for vans, scooters, and cars at reasonable prices. For a serene and comfortable trip, you can easily travel to different parts of the island in a car costing […]
The South African mining industry has managed to bring more employees who hail from other countries back into the country to resume work at various operations.
Mauritius has been a popular holiday destination for South Africans for many years, but the government’s recent concessions have made it more accessible and affordable for South Africans to retire, live and work than ever before. In June 2020, the Mauritian government’s changes to investment thresholds, the extension of work, residence, retirement permits, and attractive […]
While expats are allowed to return to South Africa, many are reluctant to do so due to the stringent requirements that need to be met to get permission from the Department of Home Affairs, says Leetasha Govender, Immigration Specialist at Xpatweb.
As the world is gearing up to re-open, post the Covid-19 pandemic, multinational companies are again looking to the South African market.
It comes as no surprise that Mauritius has been a popular holiday destination for foreigners including many South Africans and felt immediately at home once they arrive at the island.
17 Eaton Avenue,
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Confusion: Backlog vs Scapegoat – Home Affairs Minister says Work Visas has no backlog?
- Reduced Visa Requirements: A Key Benefit of The Trusted Employer Scheme (TES) Pilot Launched By DHA
- Retire with wealth in South Africa
- Why all mobility professionals should attend Xpatweb’s Virtual Immigration Workshop
- The Isle of Man hosts 800 South Africans – boasting as popular relocation destination