The 2019/20 Critical Skills Survey specifically tracked the impact of immigration across various sectors within South Africa’s economy.
Xpatweb recently conducted an extensive Africa Permit Risk Survey on 70 multinational employers across Africa to understand the impact of travel restrictions due to COVID-19 on their projects and employees. Survey results show that 44% of respondents urgently require employees who cannot return to job sites due to travel restrictions, and 31% of these expatriates’ […]
The Department of Higher Education and Training released the draft list of Occupations in High Demand on 17 August 2020.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | PRELIMINARY CRITICAL SKILLS LIST NOW AVAILABLE
- NEWS | SOUTH AFRICA MUST BE COGNISANT ATTRACTING SKILLS HAPPENS AGAINST BACKDROP OF GLOBAL DEMAND
- NEWS | SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATING IMPORTANT SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT RENEWALS WHILE LIVING ABROAD
- NEWS | SOUTH AFRICA’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER SKILLS
- NEWS | MAURITIUS OFFERS NEW PREMIUM LONG-STAY VISA FOR FREE