Despite the easing of lockdown measures worldwide, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to have a devastating impact on most industries, none more so than travel and tourism. Furthermore, the international travel ban has halted businesses travelling to African countries for potential partnerships and meetings with stakeholders, with these businesses often being small and medium enterprises.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | CRITICAL SKILLS SURVEY RESULTS 2020/2021 RELEASED: THE TOP 10 MOST IN DEMAND SKILLS
- NEWS | DRAFT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST COULD BE BAD NEWS FOR ARTISAN EMPLOYERS
- NEWS | SHOULD SOUTH AFRICA CONSIDER SPECIAL VISAS TO ATTRACT SKILLS?
- NEWS | DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT ON CRITICAL SKILLS
- NEWS | MORE THAN A BALANCING ACT: WHAT IS THE FUTURE LIKE FOR CFOS?