Despite COVID-19 and accompanying lockdowns, many international markets are seeing a surge in recruitment as optimistic companies prepare for an economic rebound.
The disquiet over the “importation” of Cuban engineers by the government brings to the fore an important discussion on skills and unemployment in South Africa, and how we debate. Until now, many South Africans would have been under the impression that this country suffers a skills shortage, particularly in technical and specialised fields.
On 12 May 2021, International Nurse’s Day was celebrated in South Africa, where nurses and healthcare workers remain fighting on the frontline against the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
SA General Work Permit / Visa Requirements: How To Apply If you are a foreign national with a keen interest to live and work in South Africa you may apply for a general work permit / viA. However, there are a vast array of categories to consider before filing a formal application.
17 Eaton Avenue,
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Remote Work and Point Based System: The Department of Home Affairs’ Draft Amendments
- Home Affairs Game Changer for Approved Corporates Kicks-Off this Week
- 108 Corporates Seek Trusted Employer Scheme Status: 65 Approved, Implementation Imminent
- Newsflash: Department of Home Affairs Approves First Companies for Trusted Employer Scheme
- The Department of Home Affairs extends blanket concession until 30 June 2024