About 97% of listed and multinational companies in South Africa say engineers are indispensable to their business operations and often have to be recruited abroad.
Mauritius, the country that implemented rigid regulations during the Covid-19 pandemic, is now feeling the financial repercussions.
South Africans have been dealing with mounting economic and security concerns for quite some time and the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has only worsened conditions in the country.
Mauritius, a country that has implemented stringent lockdowns during the Covid-19 pandemic has now relaxed its regulations and announced the reopening of its borders from Tuesday 15th July 2021.
Many South Africans, concerned about the current economic climate and security issues that the country is facing, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic, which has already fuelled burgeoning unemployment, rising poverty and a worrying rise in the crime rate, are now considering emigration.
South Africans who are seeking a pathway to relocate to live in Europe but who don’t necessarily want to be restricted as to where and when they must move to permanently reside abroad, will find that Greece’s Golden Visa offers a solution that opens doors to the continent.
South Africans seeking to emigrate, who are unable to meet the skills points criteria to move to the more traditionally popular destinations like the UK and Australia, are now increasingly seeking out alternative global locations that offer both the lifestyle and security that they desire for their families.
17 Eaton Avenue,
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Remote Work and Point Based System: The Department of Home Affairs’ Draft Amendments
- Home Affairs Game Changer for Approved Corporates Kicks-Off this Week
- 108 Corporates Seek Trusted Employer Scheme Status: 65 Approved, Implementation Imminent
- Newsflash: Department of Home Affairs Approves First Companies for Trusted Employer Scheme
- The Department of Home Affairs extends blanket concession until 30 June 2024