The South African Covid-19 regulations published on 06 July 2021, states that passengers travelling to South Africa may only land at the following airports: Cape Town International, King Shaka International in Durban, Nelspruit, Lanseria and OR Tambo International.
Due to the continued restrictions brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak, the U.S. Consulates General in South Africa remain unable to resume the routine immigrant and non-immigrant visa services.
Many South Africans are relocating to other countries. While the motivation behind their decisions vary, there is no denying that they will face a mountain of paperwork and be bombarded with terms and requirements that are alien to them.
Due to the latest Covid wave in South Africa, the country is on adjusted alert level 4 from 28 June 2021. The increase in numbers of daily infections across the country, could result in lockdown restrictions being extended for a further period.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
V&A 9, Dock Road North Quay
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape Town, 8001
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Not Sure What Visa To Get For Mauritius? Here Are Some Options
- Tips To Get Ready For Your UK Trip
- Foreign Tax Practitioners With Merit Can Apply For A Critical Skill Visa
- Residency Permits First On The Block When Home Affairs Opens Its Doors In January
- South African President Appeals To Countries To Lift ‘Unjustified’ Travel Ban