Immigration specialists, online job portals and human resources departments across South Africa, have been anticipating the release of the 2021 Critical Skills List (CSL).
Citizenship planning has become an important element of every financial plan. Today investors are incorporating the benefits of citizenship planning in their estate planning, retirement planning, legacy planning and tax planning.
Those seeking to relocate to the United Kingdom for added benefits of a good standard of health, better education options, or overall quality of life, often neglect to consider stringent visa requirements coupled with hefty financial costs.
Australia’s borders are currently closed and entry to Australia remains strictly controlled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
With unemployment figures at an all-time high and South Africa facing numerous economic challenges, the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) and the Department of Labour (DoL) are again taking steps to curb the employment of illegal foreign nationals living in South Africa.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
V&A 9, Dock Road North Quay
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape Town, 8001
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Not Sure What Visa To Get For Mauritius? Here Are Some Options
- Tips To Get Ready For Your UK Trip
- Foreign Tax Practitioners With Merit Can Apply For A Critical Skill Visa
- Residency Permits First On The Block When Home Affairs Opens Its Doors In January
- South African President Appeals To Countries To Lift ‘Unjustified’ Travel Ban