HARARE – The total number of migrants in South Africa, mainly constituted of African nationals seeking greener pastures, is estimated to have increased by about 62.5 percent to 3.6 million, says Statistics SA (StatsSA), at a time the Department of Labour has called for input from South Africans on Draft Regulations on the Employment of […]
ATTENTION: APPEAL APPLICATIONS All appeal applications will now follow a revised online process. This will be effective from the 26 January 2019.
Towards the end of 2018 discussions arose around the impending implementation of Section 8 of the Employment Services Act pertaining to the employment of foreign nationals.
Large corporates and multinationals are keeping a close eye on developments from the Department of Home Affairs. 2019 promises a number of changes in the Immigration Act which will impact the way business can attract and retain expat resources. The White Paper on International Migration in South Africa released mid-2017 emphasised that the international migration […]
17 Eaton Avenue,
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- Confusion: Backlog vs Scapegoat – Home Affairs Minister says Work Visas has no backlog?
- Reduced Visa Requirements: A Key Benefit of The Trusted Employer Scheme (TES) Pilot Launched By DHA
- Retire with wealth in South Africa
- Why all mobility professionals should attend Xpatweb’s Virtual Immigration Workshop
- The Isle of Man hosts 800 South Africans – boasting as popular relocation destination