In September last year, then Minister of the Department of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba announced that a new critical skills list is expected to be released in April 2019.
Prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer Craig Smith has been arrested for allegedly duping the department of home affairs into granting his clients temporary and permanent residence.
TimesLive recently reported that prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer, Craig Smith, had been arrested for allegedly duping the Department of Home Affairs into granting visas to his clients.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EXPAT TAX IS NOW IN ONE PLACE
- NEWS | CRITICAL NEED FOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT IN LOCAL BUILDING SECTOR
- EVENT | HOME AND AWAY: EXPATRIATE TAX LAW UNPACKED IN LONDON
- NEWS | VISA FREE COUNTRIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
- EVENT | BRITISH CHAMBER LEXISNEXIS – EXPATRIATE TAX BOOK LAUNCH