In September last year, then Minister of the Department of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba announced that a new critical skills list is expected to be released in April 2019.
Prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer Craig Smith has been arrested for allegedly duping the department of home affairs into granting his clients temporary and permanent residence.
TimesLive recently reported that prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer, Craig Smith, had been arrested for allegedly duping the Department of Home Affairs into granting visas to his clients.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | XPATWEB SURVEY REVEALS TOP 10 CRITICAL SKILLS SOUTH AFRICAN BUSINESSES WANT MOST
- NEWS | THESE ARE THE COUNTRIES SOUTH AFRICANS WANT TO EMIGRATE TO RIGHT NOW
- NEWS | CRITICAL SKILLS SURVEY RESULTS 2020/2021 RELEASED: THE TOP 10 MOST IN DEMAND SKILLS
- NEWS | DRAFT CRITICAL SKILLS LIST COULD BE BAD NEWS FOR ARTISAN EMPLOYERS
- NEWS | SHOULD SOUTH AFRICA CONSIDER SPECIAL VISAS TO ATTRACT SKILLS?