In September last year, then Minister of the Department of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba announced that a new critical skills list is expected to be released in April 2019.
Prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer Craig Smith has been arrested for allegedly duping the department of home affairs into granting his clients temporary and permanent residence.
TimesLive recently reported that prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer, Craig Smith, had been arrested for allegedly duping the Department of Home Affairs into granting visas to his clients.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | CORONAVIRUS: EFFORTS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE IN AFRICA
- NEWS | THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON IMMIGRATION AND GLOBAL MOBILITY
- NEWS | CORONAVIRUS: TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS BORDER SHUTDOWNS BY COUNTRY
- NEWS | MEDIA RELEASE: 25 MARCH – MINISTER PATEL ANNOUNCES ESSENTIAL SERVICE APPLICATION PORTAL
- NEWS | EMBASSY CLOSURES MAY AFFECT ACCESS TO CERTAIN SERVICES FOR SA EXPATS