In September last year, then Minister of the Department of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba announced that a new critical skills list is expected to be released in April 2019.
Prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer Craig Smith has been arrested for allegedly duping the department of home affairs into granting his clients temporary and permanent residence.
TimesLive recently reported that prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer, Craig Smith, had been arrested for allegedly duping the Department of Home Affairs into granting visas to his clients.
Wrigley Field Building
The Campus Business Park
57 Sloane Street
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | NEW UK POINTS-BASED IMMIGRATION SYSTEM – SET TO IMPACT EMPLOYERS RELIANT ON UNSKILLED WORKERS
- NEWS | BUDGET TIP: ATTRACT SKILLED FOREIGN TALENT
- NEWS | THE IMPACT OF THE PETROLEUM COMMISSION ON IMMIGRATION PROCESSES IN GHANA
- NEWS | LIMITATIONS ON VISA-EXEMPT NATIONALITIES IN NAMIBIA
- NEWS | MOZAMBIQUE IMPROVES IMMIGRATION PROCESSES OIL & GAS SECTOR TO BENEFIT